Dwight facebook image

We’re glad to have you here!

New Resident’s Guide to moving in and hooking up:


Westar Energy:  800-383-1183


Kansas Gas Service:  800-794-4780 or



S & S Oil and Propane:


Country Hills Energy Service (Junction City):



*Tri-County Telephone (TCT):  800-362-2576 or 620-767-5153

Internet and cable are also available though TCT

*Century Link:  http://www.centurylinkdeals.com/internet/kansas/

Phone: 877-510-3957  Century Link provides internet and phone

*HughesNet:  http://www.hughesnetinternet.net/gen4/  Provides Internet.

Water, Sewer, Trash

City of Dwight: 785-482-3455

612 Main St., P.O. Box 157

Dwight, KS 66849

Superior Systems picks up trash.  620-767-7768 (Council Grove)


USD #417 620-767-5192 or usd417.net

Prairie Heights Elementary School (K-6): 785-499-6313

Council Grove Jr./Sr. High School: 620-767-5149


Any dog over 6 months of age must be registered annually with the City Clerk. A current completed certificate of immunization against rabies is required for registration. Annual dog fees are $7.00 per neutered male or spayed female dog and $10.00 per un-neutered male or un-spayed female dog.  An annual Dog Clinic is held in April to make registering your pet easy and convenient!  A Jernigan’s Veterinarian will also be on hand to give rabies shots.  If other shots are needed, you will have to have prior arrangements with the vet.

  • Categories

    • No categories
  • Archives

  • Meta